Growing the next generation of startups. Launching October 2017.
|AT A GLANCE|
|2||locations, UC and Innovation Precinct||100+||access to experienced entrepreneurs and investors|
|10||places available||2||key programmes|
Level6 is a new Innovation Hub based in Christchurch. The sole focus is to grow technology startups to global businesses.
Currently Level6 offers two main programmes:
- The Level6 sales growth programme
- The Level6 high technology programme
Level 6 draws on the strengths of both the University of Cantebrury (UC) and ChristchurchNZ by providing a programme that offers an active and intense focus on results.
Is Level 6 right for my business?
Level 6 is for startups that are looking to grow and expand internationally. The programme places emphasis on technology startups, particularly those operating in the following sectors:
What are the entry criteria?
How does it work?
Actively grows great startups
Challenging programme for those with global aspirations
- Dedicated startup support from people who have been there before
- Access to investors and support to be investment ready
- Access to global networks and markets
Combines the best of both worlds
Connects tertiary and business sectors
- Two locations, UC and the Innovation Precinct
- Connects tertiary students with startups
- Access to UC research, facilities, expertise, staff and resources
- Access to industry expertise
- Access to UC's worldwide Alumni base
Highly experienced startup builders
- Experts with a track record of turning ideas into global businesses
- Our team has raised investment, grown businesses, and taken startups global from Christchurch