UCE provides a dedicated physical space to encourage informal networking and collaboration amongst staff, students and the external business community, creating a dynamic learning environment which will soon include a large prototyping area.
UCE is a dynamic learning environment which provides support for the academic staff to integrate Entrepreneurship into their teaching, in order to deliver more employable UC graduates.
UCE’s facilities include
- large ‘early stage venture’ incubator space
- dedicated prototyping area complete with 3D printers - coming soon
- several meeting and project rooms
- temporary ‘shopfront’ spaces for students and Alumni
- hot-desking facilities for students and Alumni
- breakout and social spaces to encourage networking
- IT resources and support.